Commercial REALTORS® | RE/MAX River City
We have commercial real estate Associates who can assist you with all types of commercial real estate requirements in Edmonton and area.
- Investment Sales and Leasing
- Multi-Family Residential Apartments
- Business Sale
SUBSCRIBE here to be added to our email list to be sent property opportunities as they become available.
Browse from the profiles below or contact our Broker for the best recommendation and introduction. Call 780-439-7000 or Email here to speak with John Carter, Broker/Owner.
A trusted real estate advisor.
Rosanna Fischer has been a REALTOR® for RE/MAX River City since 2001. She has a great passion and enthusiasm for everything related to real estate and loves being a trusted advisor/professional in the industry.
Rosanna loves meeting new people and working with all types of real estate clients especially first-time buyer(s) and investors.
“First-time buyers are full of questions and enthusiasm. I enjoy educating them about the buying process and home ownership. I also love the look on their face when they find the property they want to call ‘home’.
Investors appeal to me on another level. As an investor myself, I can speak their language and really enjoy the challenge of helping them purchase the right investment property for their growing portfolio.”
Rosanna understands that every client has different needs, expectations, and dreams. One of her best skills is anticipating their needs, meeting their expectations, and helping them realize their dreams. She also takes pride in her negotiating skills, allowing her clients to save money on their purchases.
Rosanna Fischer is a very hard working, knowledgeable, committed, direct, and respectful REALTOR®. Always full of enthusiasm, Rosanna is up to every challenge the real estate industry throws at her.
Aside from real estate, Rosanna is also passionate in event planning and decorating. It brings her great pleasure to help a friend or a client stage a home, plan a baby or bridal shower, or decorate an office. She also has strong organizational skills that have helped her declutter her life.
Before becoming a REALTOR®, Rosanna spent 7 years in Land Development where she gained a strong foundation for a successful and rewarding career in the real estate industry. She also became the co-owner of the largest condominium management company in Edmonton in 2010. This experience gave her insider knowledge in buying and selling condominiums.
On her spare time, Rosanna enjoys the company of her family and friends. She also makes sure to give back to the community she lives in and of course, helping out those in need. Rosanna sits on the Boards of the following organizations:
- KDM Helping Hands (Founder and Board President)
- Sturgeon Community Hospital Foundation (Board Member since 2015)
- St. Albert Community Foundation (Board Member since 2018)
- Gala Décor (Committee member since 2015)
- Chicks with Cheques (Member since 2015. Joined the Board in 2018)
Rosanna also enjoys reading. Her favourites are self-improvement books like:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki)
- Wealthy Barber (David Chilton)
- Who Moved My Cheese (Spencer Johnson)
Aside from personal development, Rosanna also loves the works of Elin Hildebrand.
Rosanna loves to invest in her personal growth and education. She never stops learning. Below are some of her educational attainments:
- 2001 – Real Estate Licence
- 2001 - Member of Edmonton Real Estate Board
- 2011 - CCI 100/200/300 - Canadian Condominium Institute
- 2013/2014 NACM – National Association of Condominium Managers
- 2017 - Business Excellence for Leadership and Quality Service
Awards and Recognitions
Rosanna gained a lot of awards and recognition for her dedication and commitment to serve her community. Here are some of them:
- 2007 & 2008 - #2 in Team Transactions for– RE/MAX River City
- 2008 - Hall of Fame Award (top 2% of Re/Max REALTORS® Internationally)
- 2015 - St Alberts Volunteer Citizen of the Year Finalist
- 2018 - 100 Club
- Contributed articles for the Fast Track Inner Circle Newsletter
- Invited Guest Speaker at numerous events in Western Canada
- Ambassador for the City of Fort Saskatchewan since 2000
- Proud contributor to the Children’s Miracle Network since 2003
I help to buy & sell in all of Edmonton and the Greater Edmonton Area such as St. Albert, Sturgeon County, Morinville, Bon Accord, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Bruderheim, Leduc, Beaumont, and Camrose.
26 3010 33 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 30 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4361988
26 3010 33 Avenue Zone 30 Edmonton T6T 0C3$179,900CondoCourtesy of Rosanna A Fischer of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 629 sq. ft.58 m2Welcome to this superb townhome in the community of Silver Berry. Open concept main floor features spacious living area with gas fireplace, dining area and kitchen with plenty of cabinetry. A two piece bathroom and storage closet complete this level. Downstairs you will find a 4 piece bathroom and two bedrooms, the primary including a walk through closet into your own 4 piece ensuite. Single attached garage! Excellent location! Close to schools, shopping, parks and walking trails. More details
6064 106 Street NW in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS®# E4350400
6064 106 Street NW Zone 15 Edmonton T6H 2T7$289,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Rosanna A Fischer of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,002 sq. ft.93 m23 bedroom home in the mature and vibrant neighborhood of Pleasantview. This lot is zoned as RF1 and is 554 m2(1817.59ft). 40.2 m2(131.99 ft) deep and 13.8 m2 (45.28 ft2) wide. Easy access to 61 Ave, public transit, schools and playground as well as shopping and so much more. More details
Search all our commercial real estate listings for sale here - CLICK