Commercial REALTORS® | RE/MAX River City
We have commercial real estate Associates who can assist you with all types of commercial real estate requirements in Edmonton and area.
- Investment Sales and Leasing
- Multi-Family Residential Apartments
- Business Sale
SUBSCRIBE here to be added to our email list to be sent property opportunities as they become available.
Browse from the profiles below or contact our Broker for the best recommendation and introduction. Call 780-439-7000 or Email here to speak with John Carter, Broker/Owner.
Multi-Awarded, Passionate REALTOR®
Justin Layton has been a REALTOR® for RE/MAX River City since 2006. The opportunity to establish life-long relationships with his clients is what excites him the most. As a REALTOR®, Justin loves seeing the life changes his clients experience --- whether it’s an elderly couple downsizing to a condo, a young family looking to buy their first home, or the first-time buyers he had helped years earlier looking for a bigger home because they now have children!
“I love working with pleasant people. The fact that almost all of my business now is referrals shows how I have built great relationships over the years. I have been invited to weddings and sat at the family table with people I had never met before helping them in real estate. So, I find almost all of the people I work with to be great.”
Justin is calm and patient, even under pressure. He is personable and can adapt to his clients' personalities when needed. Depending on the situation though, Justin can also be firm and will stand his ground, no matter what. He is a very decisive person and strives to make the best out of every situation. His colleagues would often describe him as fun, easy going, and helpful.
Justin Layton served honorably as an Alberta Helitack initial attack crew member and later as a crew leader/incident commander. During his 6 years of service with the Government of Alberta, Justin fought over 100 fires across Alberta and Canada. It’s no easy feat. The fires he fought ranged from less than a hectare to over 100,000! Before he started firefighting, Justin also served as an Emergency Medical Technician for a short while in Arizona.
Justin is a competitive billiards player as well. He plays in the Super Premier League of Walmac Pool in Edmonton, and has won numerous free trips to play in the World Pool Championships in Las Vegas. He is also a proud snowboarder! He's been doing it for over 30 years and has never grown tired of it!
As a father of two kids (a 3-year-old and 2-year-old), there’s not much free time left for Justin. But when he can, he enjoys spending some time playing pool or hitting up the mountains with his wife or friends. When not working, Justin loves to spend most of his time with his family, taking them to great events and activities in and around Edmonton.
Justin has earned numerous certificates throughout his professional career. Some of these include a Structural Firefighting certificate from Alberta Fire Training School and a Forest Firefighting Certificate from Hinton Fire Training Centre. Justin also holds a Crew Leader certificate and various Incident Command and training certificates as well as his Emergency Medical Technician Certificate and Emergency Medical Responder Certificate. Plus numerous Real Estate Certificates!
His passion as a REALTOR® has also earned Justin various awards with RE/MAX. Some of these are RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX 100% Club (for 10 years), and the RE/MAX Executive Club (for 2 years). Justin has also earned the Volunteer Award 12 times --- every year he’s been a REALTOR®!
Justin specializes in the Edmonton area. It is here where he first met his wife in Grade 8 whom he married on December 19, 2010. It is also here where he plans to raise his two wonderful children. Justin Layton has been lucky to call Edmonton his home since 1987.
“Giving you service beyond sold is my top priority. I will take the time to listen to you and ask the right questions to help you determine your true needs and wants. As your REALTOR® I look forward to helping you turn your housing and real estate dreams into reality”
9516 99A Street in Edmonton: Zone 15 House for sale : MLS®# E4357884
9516 99A Street Zone 15 Edmonton T6E 3W6$775,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Justin D Layton of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,725 sq. ft.160 m2OPPORTUNITY, OPPORTUNITY, OPPORTUNITY! This amazing property offers multiple possibilities and is located in one of the most unique and desirable locations in Edmonton! Amazing views of the River Valley, Downtown and the Muttart Conservatory. This home is in a unique location, offering unobstructed views from the front and back of the property with no other properties in either of those directions. Located on Strathcona Hill one block north of the Old Timers Cabin. This fantastic two storey home with double attached garage and 2,100 Sq. Ft. of finished living area features three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. Upstairs you’ll find a spacious open concept layout with vaulted ceilings and numerous large windows to take advantage of the amazing views from the living room, dining room and kitchen areas. Convenient dumbwaiter elevator for easily transporting groceries/garbage from the garage to the kitchen. Large raised deck off the living room, perfect for enjoying the serenity of the River Valley. More details
6303 89 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 House for sale : MLS®# E4360085
6303 89 Avenue Zone 18 Edmonton T6B 2G5$389,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Justin D Layton of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,034 sq. ft.189 m2This great 2,033 Sq. Ft. home with some updates is in the desirable neighborhood of Kenilworth only 1 block from Elementary, Junior High schools and the Community League grounds with playgrounds and fields. Excellent proximity to Downtown, Kings College, Shopping and Restaurants. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including a full ensuite bathroom for the spacious primary bedroom! The generously sized living room and dining room have vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. The massive family room is perfect for relaxing with family and friends. The basement is unfinished but is framed for two more additional bedrooms and ready for you to add your personal touch. The amazing backyard offers your own private oasis with plenty of space to entertain, large deck, additional patio area, firepit, fruit tree and is fully fenced. Heated and insulated oversized double detached garage. Plus, additional parking behind the garage for multiple vehicles. This fantastic property is full of potential! More details
211 11618 100 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4336864
211 11618 100 Avenue Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 0J9$219,000CondoCourtesy of Justin D Layton of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 950 sq. ft.88 m2Fantastic fully renovated 950 Sq. Ft. downtown Oliver Condo located on Victoria Promenade overlooking the beautiful River Valley! This impressive unit boasts bright open concept kitchen/dining/living area with custom Kitchen Craft cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, newer vinyl plank flooring and carpet in the bedroom, in-suite laundry, elevator and secured underground parking! The extra-large master bedroom includes a large walk through closet with custom built-in cabinets, access to the beautifully renovated bathroom, and south facing balcony. The large, gorgeous bathroom has custom cabinets and granite to match the kitchen, double sinks, and a fully tiled glass enclosed body jet Grohe shower! Blanco sink in kitchen, Grohe faucets, Kohler toilet and sinks in the bathroom. Everything in this great condo is high end! Don’t miss out on this great fully renovated downtown property, this amazing condo is the perfect place to call your next home or investment property! More details
Search all our commercial real estate listings for sale here - CLICK