Keep Busy During Isolation
For many people, the unexpected situation of isolation can be overwhelming, we have come up with some resources thanks to one of our agent, Kimberly Graham, we hope these will help you to feel
Here is a fun writing exercise we made for you
A friendly reminder for all our mental health at this time too
- Listen to music that makes you happy
- Watch uplifting TV/Movies about the strength of the human spirit
- Pick up the phone or even better use video calls - Connect with your family, loved ones and neighbours.
- Exercise - there are plenty of great at home workouts, or get outdoors for a walk or run in nature. There’s plenty of room for social distancing while still getting fresh air and a healthy sweat.
- Eat Healthy - good food fuels our bodies and our minds, plus helps our body’s fight of infection.
- Isolate yourself emotionally
- Scroll social media too much
- Watch the media too much
- Focus on extreme worst case scenarios
- Forget that project you’ve been putting off until you “had the time”… well you have time now. Focus on accomplishing something that will make you feel great and bring you joy. Plus focus on something positive.
Tips for working from home
For Those With Kids