Summer is here, and we couldn't be more excited! With summer comes hotter weather, patio season and of course, FESTIVALS.
If you're looking for something to do in Edmonton over the next few months take a look at our list of 5 Festivals happening in the YEG area!
1. The Royal Candian Family Circus Specta! - June 21-24, 2018The Royal Canadian Family Circus Spectac! 2018 is coming to Western Canada and Ontario throughout the summer to amaze audiences with this time honoured family circus.
General Admission - $25
VIP SEATING - $35
RINGSIDE SEATING - $50
Where & When:
June 21 - 24, 2018
Edmonton EXPO Centre
Get tickets here!
2. Edmonton International Jazz Festival - June 22-July 1, 2018The Edmonton International Jazz Festival honours the community's decades-long jazz tradition, uniting everything from funk, Afro-Cuban, bepop, contemporary swing, R&B, standards and more under on musical umbrella.
Tickets range in prices and multiple venue locations.
See here for full details
3. International Street Performers Festival - July 10-15, 2018Bring your friends and family for the world's best street performers! The festival features over 40 acts from around the world, more than 1500 outdoor shows, face painters, balloon artists, rovers, vendors, and all the laughs you can handle!
Dr. Wilbert McIntyrePark, 8331 104 St NW, Edmonton
Find out more info here.
4. Taste of Edmonton & K-Days - July 19-29, 2018
Taste of Edmonton celebrates all the culinary delights and lip-smacking beverage Edmonton has to offer.
July 18-29, 2018
Capital Plaza, 108 St & 99 Ave
$67 per sheet of 40 tickets (each vendor takes tickets for samples of food)
See more info here.
K-Days, Edmonton's largest summer festival, gears up for thrilling rides, rockin' music, all the carnival food you can handle and memories for a lifetime! This event is definitely not one to miss.
July 20-29, 2018
Where: Northlands Grounds, 7515 118 Ave
$10 & Up; Free under 6 years.
Find out more info at their website.
5. Edmonton Heritage Days - August 4-6, 20182018 marks the 43rd annual Edmonton Heritage Festival. A 3-day showcase of Canada's vibrant multicultural heritage. Enjoy delicious cultural food, wonderful creative performances, lots of crafts, artwork, clothing and more.
August 4-6, 2018
William Hawrelak Park
Learn more here.
Post Your Comment: